Scotch Creek Cottages
Scotch Creek / North Shuswap Area – Amenities
The town of Scotch Creek, and the surrounding North Shuswap area, have many convenient amenities which compliment our lakeside resort. Here is information about some of the businesses, attractions and facilities which are available in the area.
- Scotch Creek Super Valu – A great full service grocery store featuring deli, fresh baked goods, liquor outlet, post office, video rentals and fresh produce.
- Treetopflyers – Zip line adventure through Chase Canyon Falls in the nearby community of Chase. Treetop Flyers, one of the Shuswap Region’s newest eco-adventure additions.
- Be Teased – New food truck style restaurant at 3942 Squilax Anglemont Rd, Scotch Creek with a variety of fresh foods and beverage. Try their Pawn and Pineapple Taco for a change in your holiday menu.
- Ecotreats cafe – great scratch made healthy snacks, meals and beverages Ecoreats Tripadvisor Reviews local residents and visitors to the area love this cute café and it’s friendly staff.
- Yummie’s Take Out – Check our Yummie’s take out menu a handy quick alternative to home (cottage) cooked meals.
- Golf: there are many great golf courses and driving ranges in the area, we suggest going to our golf page for details.
- Adams River Rafting – Leaving right from Scotch Creek – Open May 1st through mid September. 2 1/2 hour round trip on the pristine Adams River through Roderick Haig-Brown Provincial Park. Whitewater excitement, gorgeous scenery and abundant wildlife. It’s ‘Rush Hour’ on the Adams River!
- Captain’s Village Marina – Just down the beach. Fuel, boats, boat rentals, parts, a vast array of boating accessories, water toys, beach fashions and wake boarding lessons are some of the services offered by Captain’s.
- Shuswap Ski and Board – A great supplier of all types of water sports gear for the ski and board enthusiasts.
- Peoples Drug Mart – With supplies to help you feel your best, look your best, protect yourself from the sun, and the rest of the standard drug store standards.
- Big Eyed Books – One of our area gems for the readers in your group. 250-955-2141 3970 Squilax-Anglemont, Scotch Creek, BC, V0E 3L0
- Shuswap Lake Provincial Campground – Our back gate backs on to one side of this provincial treasure. The park has more than 200 individual sites, a good sized group area, parks, playgrounds, large beach area, walking and nature trails, double laned public boat launch (this is the easiest launch to access from the resort), amphitheatre, a nature house and, also available down by the boat ramp, are other smaller item rentals such as kayaks, inflatable’s, canoes, wake boards, etc. (inflatable’s and wake boards are also available for rent right here at the cottages). Copper Island to the east of our resort is also part of this park area and includes additional trails and exploration opportunities.
- Mobile Fruit Stands – One of my personal favourites are the local fruit suppliers who set up their stands in Scotch Creek through July and August. Fresh cherries, raspberries, strawberries, peaches, nectarines, along with many other seasonal fruits and vegetable (corn on the cob!), and jams, jellies are available for purchase every day.
- Shuswap Wineries – Information pages for wineries in the Shuswap Lake area.
This list is in no way complete, we will continue to add information on additional amenities in the near future.